Press And Glow
Next-gen PHA (polyhydroxy acid) gluconolactone is proven to be super hydrating – say a firm goodbye to flaky, sensitised skin that can sometimes arise after using exfoliating acids Over time, it helps to create a perfected skin surface which is not only better at absorbing active ingredients like vitamin C and A, but also creates a better base for makeup Press & Glow can be used everyday, twice a day, leaving the skin visibly glowing, hydrated and soothed.
Press & Glow is using PHA 5.5% Gluconolactone.
This toner is centered on PHAs only, no AHA/BHA in the formula – perfect for sensitive skins.
- Twist the top half of the pump anti-clockwise until it clicks to activate.
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, press a cotton pad firmly over Press & Glow and press down 3-4 times.
- Sweep cotton pad over the complexion, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Twist pump clockwise until it clicks to avoid leakage.
- 5.5% Gluconolactone: Gluconolactone is found naturally in the skin and thus is very safe and accepted by the skin.
- It is clinically proven to produce similar anti-ageing exfoliation benefits as AHAs, and is better tolerated by the skin due to its larger molecular size and hydrating properties. PRICKLY PEAR EXTRACT Press & Glow contains Prickly Pear extract, a natural enzyme activator which helps to boost the activity of natural exfoliation enzymes.
- Prickly Pear extract induces a more youthful cell renewal process. ALOE VERA Ideal for reducing skin irritation and enhancing the skin’s moisture retention properties.
- Also provides exceptional antioxidant properties to prevent free radical damage.
- ACAI EXTRACT Packed full of fatty acids and vitamins, which help to boost blood circulation, take down inflammation, and protect the skin from free radical damage.