Pore Minimising Tonic
A purifying post-cleanse solution to help keep pores clear and minimised over time. Infused with a combination of oil-controlling and gently exfoliating acids, this serum works to refine and resurface the skin in only a few swipes. Exfoliating acids flush oil from deep within the pore. This allows enlarged pores to shrink back to their original size. Containing red clover extract to help ensure pores stay clear of blockages, remaining tight and refined over time, without causing dryness or blemishes. Alpha-lipoic acid also provides essential antioxidant protection, preventing enlarged pores caused by natural skin ageing. The refreshing tonic improves skin tone and texture; leaving a flawless base and a naturally healthy glow.
- A refreshing tonic solution, absorbs instantly, utilising AHAs to control oil production and decongest the skin; a twice-daily tonic thats a long-lasting solution to enlarged pores.
- Skin is left feeling hydrated, smooth, refined and visibly more youthful
Directions for use:
- Every morning and evening, apply a small amount of liquid to a cotton pad and sweep across the face and neck.
- Avoid the delicate eye area.
- Red Clover Extract – An exceptional botanical pore minimiser, red clover extract helps reduce sebum production, enhances cellular turnover and acts as a natural astringent to minimise the appearance of pores
- L-Mandelic Acid – A softly exfoliating AHA with BHA power, chirally correct mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for a deep but gentle exfoliation
- L-Lactic Acid – A gentle AHA that gently exfoliates the upper layers of skin, while deeply hydrating for a nourished and cared for complexion
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid –A potent antioxidant, ALA protects the skin from premature ageing caused by the environment and UV rays. It can prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin to protect the skin’s delicate structure, for a firmer complexion and taut pores
- Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple