R-Retinoate® – Youth Activating Cream Day & Night
A true breakthrough in anti-ageing skincare. The innovative active ingredient has been created via Medik8’s exclusive collaboration with a Korean superlab, where we have used their incredible active and made it into an exquisitely high-performing serum-cream. So prestigious, this active was awarded the Presidential Award by the Korean Ministry of Health. After 8 years of work, including 3 years by Medik8 scientists, r-Retinoate® features the widely patented molecule retinyl retinoate. It’s time to experience what everyone’s talking about: rejuvenated, more youthful skin with visibly reduced fine lines and wrinkles, improved tone, texture and brightness. Go beyond retinol.
- Without the same level of irritation that many suffer from retinol, retinyl retinoate is proven to deliver astonishing results from just 4 weeks:1 fine lines and wrinkles are visibly softened, pigmentation noticeably reduced and the appearance of overall skin texture is refined. Skin looks clearer, brighter and revitalised; ultimately more youthful. Improvements become even more remarkable over time with continued use. The power of retinol is now available for all skin types; even sensitive, day and night. 1H. Kim et al., British Journal of Dermatology, 2010, 162(3), pp 497-50
Directions for use:
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply a small amount and blend evenly across face, neck and décolletage
- Leave to absorb before applying your regular Medik8 moisturiser
- All vitamin A products encourage natural exfoliation, therefore always wear sunscreen while using r-Retinoate.
- Retinyl Retinoate – 8 times more powerful than retinol and stable both day and night, this non-irritating vitamin A stimulates collagen synthesis and helps to regenerate skin cells
- Multi-Weight Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1
- 000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the air into the skin to provide intense hydration
- Vitamin C – An exceptional antioxidant, vitamin C protects the skin from harmful free radicals while stimulating collagen production for a youthful complexion
- Vitamin E – A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin, vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals and regenerates vitamin C for optimum power