Tranquil Isle Relaxing Body Soufflé
At the soothing heart of this Body Soufflé is Tranquil Isle, where you can drift off in a grounding blend of roman camomile & lavender amidst calming vetivert & cedarwood earthiness that dance fleetingly through delicate lemon top notes. Relax in this graceful & calming aromatherapy bliss in the solitude of your bespoke wellness ritual. A therapeutic journey composed of the finest essential oils
Our heavenly Body Soufflé is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sink in. We whip together shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue. The result is a beauty wonder that is richer than a body lotion, yet lighter than a body butter. You’d be mesmerised by the velvet softness of your own skin! Wonderful for after sun care as well as dry, winter skin
- Rosehip CO2: a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea Butter rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects. Stimulates collagen production.
- Coconut Oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Vitamin E powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Lavender is one of nature’s most beloved calming herbs since Roman times. Relieves stress and eases headache. Also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
- Roman Camomile is a gentle yet powerful sedative. Its anti-inflammatory action soothes sensitive skin
- Vetiver reduces nervous tension & promotes relaxation, an effective sleep aid for deep calm
- Remember a little goes a long way! It’s tempting to drop a big dollop of this delicious Soufflé onto the skin only to be surprised by how far it spreads, which can mislead you into thinking it’s too greasy. Start with a small amount, lovingly massage into dry skin. Let the suppleness of your skin guide you to whether you need to layer on some more product.
- The Body Soufflé makes an excellent moisturiser after hair removal, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin.
- Skin tends to get dry after sun exposure, which contributes towards pre-mature ageing and uneven tanning. To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply Body Soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturiser for the summer.
- Thirsty winter skin will drink up the Body Soufflé like hot chocolate with cream on top! Use twice a day after morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
- As the Body Soufflé is richer and less messy than a Body & Massage Oil, it’s ideal for a hand and foot massage and is very popular in our spas. Really work the Soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf for a truly pampering DIY mani or pedi at home.